sábado, 11 de dezembro de 2010

8th season

Episode 1: "Asleep At Heaven's Gate"

Julian (to Brooke): Get ready for my greased lightning!


Haley: You said the basketball hoop was like my uterus?
Nathan: He caught me totally off guard. He was like a ninja...Like a three foot tall, where do babies come from, ninja.

Julian (to Brooke): This happens all the time. I sleep with a girl and then the next morning she's already planning the wedding.


Haley: These aren't sad tears, they're happy tears.
Nathan: Alright, well how about from now on we do smiles for happy instead?







Episode 2: "I Can't See You But I Know You're There"

Jamie (to Julian): I'm glad they sent you to pick me up. You don't just treat me like a kid.


Brooke: If you really like the new baby, can I have Jamie?
Nate: Yeah, you can have him, but you gotta have the sex talk with him first.

Haley (to Quinn): They say you don't know what you've got til it's gone. I guess I didn't know how much I missed you until you were in my life every day.

Chase: Hey Jamie, how you doin' buddy?
Jamie: Do I know you?
Chase: Dude, who are you? Victoria Davis?


Chase: Come on! How come yours is so good?
Alex: 'Cause I'm kinda awesome like that. Plus, I changed the ingredients.


Haley: When the silence gets too loud, and I really start to miss everyone, I tell myself the same thing: I can't see you, but I know you're there.




Episode 3: "The Space in Between"

Clay: Is this heaven?
Quinn: No, just my version of it.

Will: This doesn't make sense does it? A couple of ghosts sitting on a roof... but here we are.


Nathan: I'm not strong enough Haley.
Haley: Yes you are. And when you're not, you have me.


Will: I know this sucks, but it's gotta be nice to know that somebody loves you like that.


Julian: He likes being with his Aunt Brooke.
Brooke: No he likes being with you. And I like seeing you two together.


Quinn (to Clay): You know my whole family was here. It's usually best to be in a coma for that so...nice work.


Nathan: You're a good man Jamie Scott.
Jamie: So are you dad.


Jamie: Aunt Brooke do you know where babies come from?
Brooke: Not from me.


Will: This sucks, huh? Now I know why they call it the waiting room.




Episode 4: "We All Fall Down"

Nate: I've been avoiding it now for a while, but my back is done. So, I'm gonna finish this beer, then I'm gonna go home and tell my wife that I'm done playing.
Julian: Wow. That's huge. When did you decide that?
Nate: Just this second. Haley's pregnant. Clay and Quinn are recovering, and I didn't even know my own son liked baseball.


Julian: I picked out the flowers by the way.
Haley: You did? I'm sorry, I didn't realize. Gee, you did a beautiful job.
Julian: I mean I was hoping for calla lilies but I had to settle for regular lilies. I think the snap dragons really compliment them. In my mind they really make the arrangement.


Julian: Years from now when we look back on this moment, we're not gonna remember the trouble with your company or the bad press, or even your mom being in jail, we're just gonna remember how great our wedding was.


Alex: Lets make it a dare.
Chase: Okay. Loser plays the next hole in their underwear.
Alex: Yeah, like I'm wearing any underwear.


Victoria: Many captains of industry have done their best work while incarcerated. There's no shame in it.

Um comentário: