domingo, 12 de dezembro de 2010

Quotes- 8th Season One Tree Hill

Episode 8: Mouthful of Diamonds

Erin: Are you sure you're qualified to work at a crisis center?
Haley: I don't know about qualified, but I've definitely been there.

Erin: To trust someone with my music, is to trust them with everything I have in the world.

Julian: You make me incredibly happy, Brooke Davis, but we all struggle sometimes.

Haley: My life is good. My son, on the other hand, is wearing headgear.

Brooke: Just because your son is in love with me, it's no reason to take it out on my liquor cabinet.

Jerry: Dude, were you really just plunging toilets?
Mouth: Yeah, we really gotta stop serving tamales at happy hour.
Jerry: You know how guys are, huh?
Mouth: It was the girls' bathroom.

Haley [to Jamie]: As long as you pout about your braces, Momma's rocking the eye patch all the time...everywhere!

Jamie: Some people look a little different. Some people are a little different. I think that's cool.

Mouth: Parents coming home tired from work and still have time for their kids. That's who I respect.

Erin: How is Haley as a person?
Mia: Amazing. She is one of the good ones.

Clay: Yes! Suck it, soup!

Julian: Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often.

Mouth: Sorry for the guy who has to clean up this place, which is me.

Sylvia: Good luck with your Hoot 'n Nanny Wedding.
Brooke: Good luck with being old. By the way, I like my towels.

Um comentário: