quarta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2010

6th Season

e1- Touch Me I’m Going To Scream
Old Guy : Three simple Cards. Three beautiful ladies. It's real simple son. All you got to do is pick one.

Lucas : Alright.

Old Guy : Come on now son. Three Queens, three choices. Just follow the heart.

Lucas : That's the one.

Old Guy : Well, well. Looks like you found your Queen. Not many do. How did you know which one to pick ?

Lucas : I guess I always knew.

Old Guy : I want to tell you something son, it's the most important thing there is -- love, finding the right person to spend your life with.

Lucas : I know I made the right choice.

Old Guy : (Laughs) That's where they get you, thinking you got a choice. Love finds you son. You don't find love. Its got a little bit to do with destiny, fate, whats written in the starts, and a lot to do with the simple fact that most women are smartter than we are. And wily. But if you want to believe that you had a choice in the matter, I'd say you made a good one.

Lucas : Why is that ?

Old Guy : Because she showed up. And she sure is pretty.

(Lucas and Peyton meet and kiss)

______________________________________________________________

Millicent : Hi

Brooke : You are fired.

Millicent : What ?

Brooke : You are fired. Now go to ohama.

Millicent : Brooke ?

Brooke : Let me tell you something about love, millicent huxtable. It does not knock often. And when it does, you have to let it in. You are a wonderful friend. And you are smart and beautiful and it is gonna suck to loose you, but there is a boy out there who loves you. And I know you love him back. So, now you have to get your wacky ass out of my store.

Millicent : But .......... ?? ####

Brooke : I'm gonna be fine. Okay ?

Millicent : If you need anything ...

Brooke : I just need you to be happy.

_____________________________________________________

Peyton and Lucas in a Hotel room.

Peyton : Okay, open your eyes.

Lucas : This is the roome where .....----......

Peyton : You proposed to me four years ago.

Lucas : Yeah.

Peyton : You said it should be like a dream, so ..... I have this dream where we're back in the hotel room, and you propose to me, and every single time, I say yes.

Lucas : It's just a dream right ?

Peyton : But it's my dream.




e2- One Million Billionth of a Millisecond on a Sunday Morning
Lucas: When I was a kid I used to love to jump on my bed. I’d pretend I could fly. I’d pretend I
could dunk. I was happy. My mom would pass the room and shout, Lucas Scott, if you break that
box spring, you’ll be sleeping on the floor for the rest of your life.

Peyton: Well, here’s the good news if you have to sleep on the floor, I will sleep there with you.

Lucas: For the rest of your life?

Peyton: Definitely.

_______________________________________________________

Deb: Jamie I was not kissing Uncle Skills. I mean first of all, he’s your parents age and one of Uncle Lucas’s best friends. It just wouldn’t be right.
Jamie: I think it’d be cool.

Deb: Yeah?

Jamie: Yeah.......…Grandpa Skills ! ! ! !

____________________________________________________

Lucas: I thought you were going to come meet me.

Peyton: I chickened out. You’re just going to have to join the mile-high club on your own.

Lucas: I just kinda did. I’m kidding!

___________________________________________________

Q: I said they call him J Lucas so put up your dukes. The boy blowin up and the boy done shook us.
Jamie: They call him Q Fields. He’s a pretty big deal. He’s working my corner. He’s keepin it real.

_________________________________________________

Brooke: Congratulations

Peyton: It’s kinda sudden, right?

Brooke: Are you kidding? The rest of the world’s been waiting on you two idiots since high school.

___________________________________________

Jamie: When you get married, do I have to be the ring bearer again?

Lucas: Not if you don’t want to.

Jamie: Good because last time it didn’t work out so well.

________________________________________________

Nathan: I scored 35 points that night and each basket was like my own personal version of a Haley James pick-up line.

Haley: It worked.

Nathan: I played that game for you, Haley and you know what? I’d give it up for you too. Because as much as I love playing the game and the person that I am when I play it, I love being a husband and a father more.

_______________________________________________




e3 - Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.
Voiceover by Haley

Did you ever wonder what it would be like if you weren't you anymore?

If you were suddenly gone, how would your world react?

Whatever you imagined is wrong. There;s nothing romantic about death. Grief is like the Ocean. It's deep and Dark and bigger than all of us. And pain is like a thief in the night. Quiet. Persistent. Unfair. Diminished by time and faith and love. I didn’t know Quentin Fields but I’m jealous of him because I see how his absence has affected the people that did know him so I know that he did matter to them. And I know he was loved. People say Quentin Fields was a great basketball player. Graceful. Fluid. Inspiring. They say on a good night it almost seemed as though he could fly. And now he can.

_____________________________________________________

Denise (Q's mother): I wanted to thank you for standing up for my boy the way you did in that last game. It’s a shame that we have to meet like this.

Lucas: Yes, ma’am, it is.

Denise: Coach Taylor, Quentin always had so many nice things to say about you. And you too, Nathan. I really appreciate you boys comin here. But I mostly wanted to say thank you to this one. My son has always loved basketball but the day I can tell you, the day I came home and found him reading a boo, it about gave me a heart attack. He said, Mommy, Mrs. James-Scott, she don’t play. She almost as bad as you are. I realize that you are all trying to help him live up to the greatness God gave him and you should be proud of that.

Haley: Your strength is inspiring.

Denise: My strength is from Jesus Christ. I am going to miss my baby boy for the rest of this life but I know we are going to see him again and our faith will see us through.

_______________________________________________________

Lucas: Quentin, uh... was a great kid. he was the leader of this team and i know that he was your friend. I wish... I could take this pain away, but I can't and I'm sorry.

Skills: It's okay to feel angry. It's okay to feel the pain. It's even okay to hate the person that did this, but when that anger and that pain and that hate becomes too much for you, you come see me, nate or luke. Understand? We are your family, and we gonna get through this togeather.

Nathan: You guys know that Q was working out with me, helping me with my game. And that's how I am gonna remember him......strong, happy, playing the game he loved. I want you all to find your own best memories of Q and hold onto them. 'cause that's where he still lives, and he always will.

_______________________________________________

Peyton (to Brooke): Life's too short Brooke, to fight, to be miserable....... to let the bitter ones change how awesome you are.
____________________________________________________

Nathan: Having dealt with parent insanity, I just wanted to check your head and see how you are doing. The thing is, the two of us have been down very similar roads. I mean, we were in the same cliques. We both felt the same pressures, same expectations. Our parents were like children. And we both grew into kind bad versions of ourselves way too fast. So I think you know and get it.

Brooke: They never really gave us a chance did they? Our parents?

Nathan: They didn’t know how. Look the thing is you made your dream happen, alrught? And even though I didn't quite get there, when it was taken away from me, I dealt with it alone. That was stupid, selfish and wrong. So if your mom tries to take your dream away from you and you feel that same pain like I did, I’ve sort of been there okay? .... And I’m going to be kind of pissed off if you don’t come talk to me about it. Thank you for coming today. It means a lot. I know you didn't know quentin, but....... it doesn't surprise me that you're thinking about other people when all this stuff is going on with you. That's not bad for a girl who never had a chance. Come here. (Nathan and Brookr Hug).

________________________________________________

Jamie: I want to go. Quentin was my friend and I want to say good-bye too.
Haley: It’s going to be really sad, buddy.
Jamie: I’m already sad.
Haley: You’re right. Quentin is your friend and a good one You should say goodbye.
________________________________________________
Haley (in class): You know what? Um....you guys asked me what the point was to all of this, school, literature................life. And , uh ........ I said there was no point. And that's not true. What I should have said was, "I don't know". Because the truth is, not long ago, I sat where you are and wondered exactly the same things. When something that's tragic and evil and unexplainable happend like losing someone forever...........I still wonder .......... just like you do. Alright, everybody, get out a piece of paper and pen.
Samantha: Why?
Haley: Because this is a literature class. When archaeologists uncoverlost cicilizations and they unearth their worlds that have long been since been destroyed, you know what they find most often? They find stories ...... ancient languages, words, inscriptions from people who have been gone for thousand of years, because chances are, like you, they wanted to know, "Whats the point ?". And they wanted us to know that they were here, you know ? .......... like......... they told their stories, and they tried to make sense of their lives and their worlds and their tragedies. So that's what we are gonna do. So I want you to write something, anything at all, about Quentin Fields. If you knew him, write a favorite memory. If you didn't know him, write what you think the point is of all this for yourself and your life and your time here. This is a literature class and that's what writes do. We put pen to paper in times of devastating tragedy. And we try and make sense of it. Maybe we will find some clarity in some of those words. Maybe we will find peace.
Haley takes a marker and writes on Quentin's desk: "He who does not weep, does not see."

_____________________________________________


e4- Bridge Over Troubled Water

Lucas VO: The hardest part of saying goodbye is having to do it again every single day. Every day we face the same truth that life is fleeting that our time here is short and to honor the fallen we must live our own lives well.

Lucas: It’s funny, you know all these years we called him Skills, I always thought it had something to do with basketball.
Nathan: Not funny.
Lucas: Kinda funny.

Skills: Deb broke up with me.
Haley: Well, I guess you can tussle with a cougar but you’re gonna get bit.
Skills: Everyone thinks it’s a big joke.
Haley: Deb’s done a lot of wacky things in her life…we just never thought you’d be one of them.

Jamie: Is it because she was kissing Uncle Skills?
Nathan: You knew about that?
Jamie: Yeah, they tried to pretend he was getting something out of her eye but they were just being mushy.
Nathan: And how does it feel to be scarred for life?
Jamie: Fine. I like Nanny Deb and I like Uncle Skills so what if they like each other?
Nathan: It’s a little more complicated than that. Nanny Deb is also my mom.
Jamie: Yeah, but I let you kiss My mom.
Nathan: Eat your soup.

Brooke: Congratulations, Victoria, now you have a company and no daughter. You got your dream.

Carrie: It’s a good thing you can’t talk Chester…otherwise….you’d be my dinner tonight…..mmmmm….tasty….




e5- You have dug your own grave, now lie in it

Voiceover by Lucas, Nathan, Dan, Brooke.

They say we leave this world just the way we came into it ---- naked and alone.

So, if we do leave with nothing, What then, is a measure of a life ? Is it defined by the people we choose to love ?

Or is life simply measured by our accomplishments ?

And what if we fail ? or are never truly loved ? What then ? Can we ever measure up ?

Or will the quiet desperation of a life gone wanting, Drive us mad ?

______________________________________________

Brooke: I caught a young girl shoplifting the other day. I was pretty hard on her.

Psy: Did you feel threatened by her ?

Brooke: No, I actually felt myself feeling jealous. I realize I let company matter too much. You know, we spend all this time building something up, And then we don't enjoy it. We just sit there, terrified that someone is gonna take it away from us. And there was this girl, and she didn't answer to anything or anyone. And that made me jealous.

Psy: What are yoou going to do about that, with regards to your company ?

Brooke: Well, it doesn't matter, I don't have to worry about clother over bros anymore.

Psy: And why is that ?

Brooke: I gave it all away. I signed the company over to victoria. Do you think that I was foolish to give my company to my mother ?

Psy: Do you think you were foolish ?

Brooke: Do you always answer a question with another question ?

Psy: Does it bother you ? ............................... In my humble opinion, it was never going to be your company, as long as she was part of it.

Brooke: After I did it I felt great. At first, I felt liberated, but now I just feel kind of empty. Everything that I worked for is gone. I just have this store. And even that's empty now.

Psy: That freedom you were jealous of can be scary sometimes. Have you talked to anyone else about it ?

Brooke: No. .......................... I saw my best friend today, and I couldn't bring myself to tell her.

Psy: Why do you think that was ?

Brooke: I don't know. I feel a little.......... A little bit like I failed. You know ? I am watching ll my friends move on with their lives, Haley and her family, and millicent is moving to be with mouth, and Peyton with Lucas and they are all moving forward. And its like I am stuck here, standing still, and ......

Psy: Brooke, you're 22 yers old and the founder of a multi million dollar corporation. I'd hardly call that standing still.

Brooke: But its gone.

Psy: You will do something else. You are intelligent, you are creative. You will figure it out. But that's not the real question.

Brooke: then what is ?

Psy: All you have talked about is your work, brooke. But when you mention your friends being happy, you define happiness strictly in terms of relationship and family. The question is, Why are you so insistent on going through life alone ?
_____________________________________________________

Lucas: I never meant to hurt you. Not then and not now.

Lindsey: I know. the thing is, I saw it coming all along. I just tried to wish it away. It wasn't fair to me or to you.

Lucas: Well, I should go, I'm gonna miss my flight.

Lindsey: Okay. You forgot something (hands the novel Comet to Lucas). You know the first time we met right here. I told you I was pulling for the couple in the book. Goodbye Lucas.

______________________________________________________


e-24 Remember Me as a Time of Day

Mouth: Take a look at yourself in a mirror who do you see looking back?
Haley: Is it the person you want to be?
Dan: Or is there someone else you were meant to be the person you were meant to be but fell short of?
Mia: Is someone telling you you can’t or won’t? Because you can.
Chase: Believe that love is out there.
Nathan: Believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.
Peyton: Sometimes happiness doesn’t come from money or fame or power. Sometimes happiness comes from good friends and family and the quiet nobility of leading a good life.
Julian: Believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.
Brooke: Believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.
Peyton: So take a look in that mirror and remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be. Believe that.
Lucas: And believe that dreams come true every day. Because they do.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário