quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Marvin McFadden (Mouth) - quotes

-All we got is now
-It's not suppose to be this way. The artists, and the scientists, and the poets - none of them fitted in at 17. We're suppose to get passed it. Adults - they see kids killing kids, and they know it's a tragedy because they used to be those kids - the bullies, and the beaten, and the loners. We're supposed to get passed it. You're supposed to live long enough to take it back. Just take it back
-So maybe the elite girls arn't for me, but one of these days im going to meet a girl who really loves me and maybe she wont be what you call hot but i'll think she's beautiful and i'll tell her so. I wont be mean to her because i wont have to play games with her. I'll just be the guy she can always count on and that'll be enough, and she'll be elite to me.
-I don't really think people can change. you know, at the end of the day, you are who you are, and at the end of the day, it's probably who you've always been.
-You know, say what you will about the ravages of sports in this corporate age where overpaid athletes expect prima donna treatment, but there is still something so unifying about sport in its purest form, when athletes rise above themselves and touch greatness and, in doing so, remind us all that we also have greatness inside of us.
-I say give me regret, as long as i can keep the good memories too
-So, Shaw thinks gaining your heart's desire is a tragedy?
Clearly, Shaw never kissed Erica Marsh.
-Sometimes you have to step outside the person you've been and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are.
-We just heard Principal Turner read a list of Erica's accomplishments. I could try to do that for Brooke but it would be kind of a short speech. As you know, Brooke's probably one of the most popular people in school. Something I'm definitely not. And yet she's my friend. She never cared what clique I was part of, the kinds of clothes I wore or the fact that I have to ride the bus. She looked past that stuff. And when you think about it, isn't that what we want in our president? Someone who can see past the superficial differences and bring us together? This year, Brooke's had her share of ups and downs. Just like all of us. But most of you never saw it. Because even when life got hard, Brooke never let it in. She was just... Brooke. Tough, smart, one-of-a-kind. And I don't know about you but those are things that I look for in a leader. Brooke Davis is my friend but that's not why I'm voting for her. I'm voting for her because of her heart and her spirit. And because she's the best person for the job.
-What did you say your name was? Cooper? What did you say your name was? Cooper? Right. Look if you wanna get on my good side... and you do, stop kissing Brooke! Don't even look at Rachel! And don't move here, cause nobody likes new guys, New guy. What was I talking about? Oh yeah! Damn new guys.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário