quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

The show must go on - 3x22

LUCAS: At this moment, there are six billion, five hundred two million, eight hundred sixty seven thousand, one hundred and twenty people in the world. Give or take a few. And sometimes all you need is one. For better or for worse.

NATHAN (about basketball): You miss it?
LUCAS: Every day.

DEB: Keith is a hero.
DAN: He tried to kill me. That's right. He's the one who tried to burn me in the dealership fire. So I guess the hero got what was coming to him after all.

KAREN: I am so proud of you, Haley. Have I told you that lately? You have got a wonderful soul, Haley James Scott. And you are gonna make a beautiful bride in that dress.

BROOKE (to Peyton): See, I had this horrible dream last night that my best friend told me she had feelings for my boyfriend. But that wasn't a dream, was it?

PEYTON: I didn't wish for this, all right? I wished for Jake.
BROOKE: Oh, right. You wished for Jake after you wished for Pete and then Lucas. I cannot believe this is happening again.

BROOKE: He's on the door, Peyton. He's on the damn door under me!

PEYTON: I wanted to be honest with you, all right? I didn't want to make the same mistake I did last time. You even said last night at Tric that you really didn't miss him.
BROOKE: Don't you dare! Don't you dare twist my words around to make yourself feel like you are not a backstabbing two-faced bitch, Peyton, because you are. And you know it.

BROOKE: You know, could you do me a favor just once and put me above your precious Peyton and do something that I ask you to do? Thanks.
LUCAS: Whoa. What happened?
BROOKE: We had a fight, and I'm stressed out about my speech and Haley's dress, and I'm late. I'm late to get ready, and... I'm sorry.

DAN: So, how is life without basketball?
LUCAS: It's better than life without Keith.

KAREN: Yes, it's not fair to Keith, but Dan's need for revenge was buried with his brother. He's not gonna be coming after you or anybody else.
DEB: Maybe so, but in a way that makes me feel weaker than ever.

LUCAS: Oh, I'm sorry, princess. I was looking for my friend Haley.

LUCAS: So, your parents really aren't coming?
HALEY: No, they... I invited them, and they said "sorry, honey, we've been to your wedding once before, and it was a little boring."

LUCAS (to Haley): I could never officially give you away, you know that? I could never give away my best friend.

BROOKE: Hey, Rachel. You look almost as hot as me.
RACHEL: Sounds like something I would say.

DAN: Feeling sentimental, Deb?
DEB: Feeling nauseous, actually.

PEYTON (to Nathan): You had your chance.

BROOKE: Now I know how this dress looks on a witch.
PEYTON: Go Brooke yourself.

HALEY: Nathan, it's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life, and that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard or that it won't be. It just means that I found a stillness and a bravery in myself with you. You make me brave, and I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today.

NATHAN: Last year, we stood on a beach and I told you how much I loved you and how I would always, always protect you. That day nobody believed that this would work. But I don't think anybody understood the love that I had for you. Because if they did, they would have never doubted us. So I wanted to marry you all over again in front of most of our world because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows. It's even stronger now. And our love will never waver. And this I vow to you today, and always, and forever.

DAN: You know, one day we'll walk down the aisle again, Deb. You'll see.
DEB: Open your eyes, Dan. I don't love you. I'm not coming back to you. And Keith didn't try to kill you. I did.

PEYTON: So, this is how it ends. A 10-year friendship that survived two dead moms, three absentee parents, shoplifting, jail time, and we can't survive one boy?
BROOKE: Not one boy, Peyton. My boy.

PEYTON: I didn't want it this way, okay? I tried tears. I tried apologizing to you. I cried, and you know what you did? You slapped me, and you blew me off.
BROOKE: You're gonna be lucky if next time I don't use my fist.
PEYTON: I can't believe you're supposed to be the maid of honor. And by the way, none of those words were "yes, Peyton, I love him."

HALEY: What song did you pick anyway? Oh, I was hoping it would be this one.
NATHAN: I had a little help.

BROOKE (to Lucas): A kiss always means something.

LUCAS: Is it impossible for you to forgive me? I forgave you.
BROOKE: For what?
LUCAS: For sleeping with Chris Keller.
BROOKE: And you know what, Lucas? I loved you for that. You had such grace in that moment that I fell in love with you all over again. I can't believe that you would use it now as a bargaining chip.

LUCAS: I need you to trust me and believe me when I tell you that my heart is with you. But part of me feels like ever since we got back together, you've just been waiting... waiting to push me away.
BROOKE: Oh, great. You kiss Peyton, again, and I'm pushing you away! God!

LUCAS: I love you, Brooke. I don't know how else to say it.
BROOKE: How about how you show it? I am not pushing you away, Lucas. I am holding on for dear life, but I need you to need me back. Okay, why wouldn't you tell me about the kiss? And why didn't you call me while you were away? And why won't you ever just let me all the way in? We have to go and give our toasts now. About love.

LUCAS: The last time I gave a speech about Nathan and Haley was... well, at the first reception. I remember saying, "prepare to be surprised." Well, I have to say even I was surprised because, you see, they do something that's very rare to see in someone our age. Actually, it's very rare to see in anybody. They give their hearts to each other. Unconditionally. And that's what true love really is. It's not this fairytale life that never knows pain, but it's two souls facing it together and diminishing it with unconditional love. To Nathan and Haley Scott.

BROOKE: I'm not the most eloquent speaker, so I thought I would borrow a few words from Shakespeare. "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds." When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I look at Nathan and Haley, and somehow I feel safer. I don't know if I can explain that, but they give me hope. And I'm afraid to say it out loud because maybe if life finds out, it'll try to beat it out of them, and that would be a shame because we all can use a little hope sometimes, you know? That feeling that everything is gonna be okay and that there's going to be someone there to help make sure of that. So, here's to Nathan and Haley, here's to hope, and here's to a love that will not alter.

DAN: I never apologized for the way I treated you and Lucas or for the way I treated Keith. I suppose it's too late.
KAREN: I'm pregnant.
DAN: I'm gonna be there for you this time, Karen. It's gonna be okay.

COOPER: I'd like to propose a toast to my knucklehead of a nephew and his beautiful bride.
NATHAN: Ah, here we go.
COOPER: As most of you know, Nathan and Haley's relationship was -- was unexpected, mostly because Haley is classy and attractive and Nathan is... not. But here's to Nathan and Haley for proving to us that love is real and genuine and still attainable for the rest of us. Cheers, you two.
NATHAN: Thanks Coop, I guess.

RACHEL: Well, well. I would like to make a toast to Cooper's toast about love. But wait a minute. What could Nathan and Haley possibly know about love? I mean, they're only 17, right? Right, Cooper? You see, Cooper seems to think a 17-year-old couldn't possibly know anything about love. Of course, that didn't stop him from having sex with me, okay?
COOPER: Rachel...
RACHEL: To sex with Cooper!

COOPER: What is your problem? First you ruin the reception, you steal a limousine, and you drive drunk? Are you out of your mind?!
RACHEL: I must be to fall in love with you!

HALEY: We're going to London for a few days.
LUCAS: Why? Doesn't it always rain there?
NATHAN: Oh yeah.

BROOKE: Dance with me. Did you miss me while you were away?
LUCAS: Every day. I was just angry and upset about Keith, and I just needed to be alone, but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss you, Brooke. Because I did.
BROOKE: I needed to hear your voice. There's just so much stuff going on with me.

HALEY (to Nathan): Don't say I never gave you anything.

LUCAS: Hey, ma, are you pregnant?
KAREN: Yes, I am. But that's not my purse. You know, maybe Brooke took the wrong... Brooke.

PEYTON: Brooke, don't go. Please.
BROOKE: I don't want to, but I have to.

BROOKE: You asked me earlier today if I love Lucas, and I have your answer. But you don't deserve to hear it.
PEYTON: Brooke...
BROOKE: No. I want you to understand something. As far as I am concerned, this friendship is over. And if we never speak again for the rest of our lives, that'll be fine. I gave you a second chance, Peyton, and you blew it.

RACHEL: Is there anything I could say to keep you, Cooper?
COOPER: No, I'm sorry, Rachel. There's not.
RACHEL: That's too bad because there's something I have to tell you.

HALEY: You're good in a crisis.
NATHAN: Oh, I don't know about that.
HALEY: No, you are. It's a good thing, too, especially since I have something I have to tell you.

LUCAS: William Shakespeare wrote: "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. It is an ever-fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken. Love alters not with time's brief hours and weeks, but bears it out, even to the edge of doom."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário