quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Peyton Sawyer - quotes

-"Aren’t you tired of measuring
yourself to what guys think?"
-Every song ends but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?
-Oh...that's skank! And, I think it's coming from you!
-Who knew my subconscious could be such a bitch?
-All the eyeliner in the world wont make you anything more than a psycho stalker bitch.
-'Go Brooke yourself'
-At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just not facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world, six billion souls. And sometimes... all you need is one.
-I read a poem once, about a girl who had a crush on a guy that died. She imagined him up in Heaven with all the beautiful angels. And she was jealous. Ellie is gone. I imagine her with the badass angels now, hanging out with them in their black leather jackets, causing trouble. But I'm not jealous. I just miss her.
-People are going to disappoint you, I get that, I kind of expect that but, what happens if one day you wake-up and realize you are the disappointment
-First they put away the dealers, then they put away the prostitutes, then they shooed away the bums, and beat and bashed the queers. Turned away asylum seekers, fed us suspicions and fears. We didn't raise our voice, we didn't make a fuss. It's funny, there was no one left to notice when they came for us
-It's not gonna matter anyway, whether i stay or i go because, I'm gonna love you forever, Lucas Scott.
-Life's too short-- too short to live it as a bad person.
-What difference does it make if you get with the popular guy or go to the right parties, or you know the moves to some moronic cheer to do at some lame-ass game, which I could care less about! Because at the end of the day none of it matters!
-You know what, you can’t see it, but underneath my sunglasses, I’m rolling my eyes.
-i want to draw something that means something to someone. Like when you gosee a really great band live for the first time and no one is saying it but everyone's thinking it. I want to draw that feeling, but I can't.
-your always saving me
-Why do relationships have to be so hard?
......'cause the only thing harder is being alone
-You have one chance, one life and what you do with it is up to you.
-Believe in the best of people
-Is it me? Am I the reason people always leave? Am I the reason all these things keep happening to me? Maybe I'm just destined to be alone.
-My whole world’s being ripped away from me. So is Jake’s… and yours… and all I can do is sit here and watch it happen.
-You know that feeling you get on a Sunday? When you just have the whole day to yourself, and it's been great, but then you remember you have to go to school the next day, and it ruins the whole rest of the night. I have to go home tomorrow, and I just have that feeling. It's like Sunday night.
-people always leave..
but sometimes.. they come back
-when you stop fighting, you stop living. so.. find your fight. then fight like hell 'til your battle has won.
-Someone once told there's nothing wrong with fairy tales everyone ends up happily ever after in the end
-If you’re young and you’re watching this, you guys know what you’re up against. Especially if you’re a girl. It’s sex, right? And even fifty years from now, I’m guessing it’s a still a really big deal. It’s awkward and threatening. And thrilling. But, in a way, it’s like sex is the easy part. Giving your heart to somebody. that’s the scary part.
-It's not about what you say, its about what you do. You don't like the person you've become then do something about it, because no one's gonna do it for you
-You know I've got this theory, there are two kinds of people in the world. There are lyric people and music people. You know, the lyrics people tend to be analytical. You know, all about the meaning of the song. They're the ones you see with the CD insert out like 5 minutes after buying it, pouring over the lyrics, interpreting the hell out of everything. Um, then there’s the music people, like Brooke. Who could care less for the lyrics as long as its just got like a good beat and you could dance to it. I don’t know, sometimes it might be easier to be a music girl and not a lyric girl. But since I’m not, let me just say this. Sometimes things find you when you need them to find you, I believe that. And for me its usually song lyrics.
-Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know, it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?
-why does the garbage man always forget the white trash
-Missing you gets easier everyday even know it's one day longer since the last time i saw you it's one day closer to the next time i will
-Replaying the shot you missed. The shot that ended our season. The shot you probably, what, made a 1,000 times?
-My pen is the barrel of a gun. Remind me which side you should be on
-This has been one of the worst years of my life, and I needed my best friend more then ever, but you cut me out because I was honest with you! And you were never ever honest with me!
-Who knew my subconscious could be such a bitch?
-People are going to disappoint you. I get that, I kinda expect that. But, I don't know what if you wake up one day and realize you're the disappointment?
-Yes, there are things about my life that I would miss, but I'd miss you more
-It's been a tough year for hearts
-You're always saving me. Please let me find a way to save you.
-The reporters, and the psychologists, and the analysts, and the
so-called experts, and they're gonna try to make sense of this. But they're not gonna be able to. And even if we do make it out of here, we're always gonna carry it with us, it's never gonna be the same.
-All the eyeliner in the world won’t make you anything more than a psycho stalker bitch.
-I'm gonna love you forever...
- Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will
- People always leave.
- You don't understand. I've been holding this in for a really long time, and I need you to know, I love you...I'm in love with you
- Why is bitch being a Brooke?
-You made fun of my moms death Brooke! You knew her! You cried with me when she died! And now, ugh, you use her as a punch line for a joke to hurt me. Ugh it hurt. It did. But not anymore, cause you and me we're done. You're right. She's dead. And as far as I'm concerned so are you
- Many people die with their music still in them. Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live...Before they know it...time runs out.
- Only the fact that I lose everyone I care about. Anytime I open up to someone, they walk out of my life, or they die, or they move away, or they get shipped off to Iraq, or they turn into freakin Norman Bates, or...
Look the last time we kissed you had a heart attack!
- I told you I wasn’t going to say anything to Lucas until it was over between the two of you, and so yes if you had moved on then I probably would have said something by now, but you haven’t dated anyone since Lucas
- So you invited him out of spite
- At least you’re a dedicated bitch
- If you decide to get back with Lucas you better mean it because he deserves to be with someone who loves him
- Guess I’m just a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a bitch
- Thanks for coming Pete; the guys were starting to think you were my snuffelupagus
- You have one chance, one life and what you do with it is up to you
- Pretty please with me on top
-(To Brooke): "And by the way, none of those words were, 'Yes Peyton, I love him.'"
- duck, duck, bitch
-Look around Nathan.You have a life these kids would die for and the sad thing is most of them proabably would
-It's like misery is an old friend, and it tricks you sometimes into thinking it's always going to be there, like you can't be happy, but you can. you can walk away from the pain and i think being in love is the best way to do it.
-Yeah, I didn't come here to rehash the past. I was reminded today in a roundabout way that the most perfect act of love is sacrificed. That's what Keith did for Karen, burying his feelings for her all those years so he could be a good friend. I love you Lucas. And I think I have since the first moment we locked eyes. And it's gonna suck, but if what you want is for me to let go, then I'm gonna do it. Be happy Luke. I want that with all my heart.
-Dear Molly,
This is gonna sound a little strange but I'd like you to paint over my old closet door. The thing is there is never a time when you will be more honest, and your convictions will be stronger, and your motives will be more pure than they are right now. Which means you should chase whatever excites you. Be confident, and take risks, and paint over my words so you can start writing your own. My story may have inspired you, but I'm certain your story will inspire the next girl to live in our room. I want you to know you don't need somebody to write about you in order for your life to mean something. You can write about yourself… make your own destiny. Then years from now the next girl will keep what you write on that door long enough to remind you how inspired your life is. And you can tell that girl to paint over the door because you realize the words you wrote, the friends you had, the urgency you felt will always be there under the paint. The love you professed will always be there, the spark of something undeniable, a seed of hope, the truth for better or for worse burning fiercely just below the surface. Love Peyton.
-You were wrong yesterday when you said the kids in the clubs were just there for decadence. I think it's more like romance and hope and inspiration and that feeling that you get when other human beings pick up basic instruments and make sense of your world. And the day that I think it's just aboutmaking money is gonna be the day that. I've betrayed everything I believe in about music and life and myself.
-I was there Lucas. I was so proud of you but we hadn't talked in a long time and I saw you with Lindsey and I figured you guys were together which clearly you are. I like her. I do but do you remember when you first joined the Ravens and you took all my sketches to Thud without even asking and do you remember what you said that night when you first entered the gym?
Yeah, it's like you touched my soul and a few days ago I was ready to quit again but you saved me with the words you wrote about me in your novel. So if your struggling writing the next one you should know that your art matters Lucas. It's what got me here
-Hi mom. So is there any way that there's like a cosmic loophole that could allow you to talk to me? 'Cause I could really use one of those mother/daughter talks all the other girls are raving about. Alright… well… um… Lucas has asked another girl to marry him. I know right, who does he think he is asking some beautiful, brilliant, successful editor over the unemployed girl who said someday. What do I do now mom? Where do I go from here?
-I know Brooke, I just... I'm so sick of looking at her and her precious ring
-Verbally punch you in the goodies? Yeah, that's how she says hi.
-How come I only realize what I want when I don't have it anymore
-I hate this library
-I hope you don't get tired from hauling that fat ass of yours around, just in case, there's a water fountain on the way
-Ok, do you want to see the place where I got shot and almost bled to death or what?
-Sometime when you care about someone alot you just know you will make some kind of mistake and you end up losing the person you care the most about but if your lucky you might get a second chance
-If you wanted to break my heart, there was a thousand ways to do it. But you didnt have to propose to Lindsey to hurt me. No! Dont marry her Luke! Am i crazy? Do you not feel what i have felt everyday for the last three years that we have been apart? cos i have felt that theres a vital piece of me thats missing. & i tried to fill it Luke, i tried to fill it with work & friends & music & it stayed empty til last night when you kissed me & my entire universe snapped back into focus. Lucas look me in the eye & tell me that kiss didnt feel exactly the same as it did three years ago..
-I come in here and I sit in silence and hear the echoes of who we used to be. And so I wish for patience, and grace, and strength to just let him be happy. Mostly I pray for the strength to not make his life worse because of what I want.
-I want to believe in it all again..music and art...fate and love, and I want to believe that I've made the right choices, and I'm still on the right path, and there's still time to fix some mistakes I've made....I guess I want hope
-And so I wish for patients and grace , and the strength to just let him be happy . But mostly , I pray for the strength to not make his life worse because of what I want . That's the toughest part ... letting god , you know . That's the part of grace that really sucks
-I wish I could change some of the things about how I've acted in the last couple of months. I guess I'm just disappointed in myself. You know, i told Lucas that if he loved his fiance then i would learn to be okay with that, because i wanted him to be happy. But really i just wanted us to be happy, like me and him, oh and then when he didn't marry her, I felt terrible for her, and for him, you know, his heart is breaking right now. And i come in here, and i sit in silence and hear the echoes of who we used to be. And so I wish for patience and grace and strength to just let him be happy. And mostly I pray for the strength to not make his life worse because of what I want. Thats the toughest part, letting go, you know? That's the part of grace that really sucks.

Um comentário: