quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

CHRIS KELLER







Dude, I really love CHRIS KELLER!
well, i dont know why, but in first time, i've hated him. too much.. but, with the time i knew better chris keller and now i can say that i love him!

i felt soooooooo glad when he appeared on one tree hill again, after a while.. i thought that he would never appear again, and then Chriss Keller gets off the bus and : "WELL, WELL"

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA it was perfeeeeeeeeeeeect!

and on the bus:

"Chris Keller- Well let's see here,
(looks at Brooke) Slept with you.
(looks At Haley) Kissed You,
(Looks At Peyton) got slapped by you ,
Just like every other night on the Chris Keller Tour Bus.


Lucas - So they can tow the car to Honey Grove, but Idunno

Chris Keller - Honey Grove? We're rollin' right through there. You guys should just crash with me ! Common' It'll be like old times. You know. without Nate trying to kill me for singing duets with Haley.

Skills- Hey Im Down for ALL that , You got some Gin in this Joint?

Chris - Full Bar In Back.

Skills - Lovin' Chris Keller

Chris - Look, I got pleanty of room, Im going that way, Haley Can sleep in my bed. Though, your lookin a little plump Hales. What the hell, I've had bigger trunk in my Bunk.

Hailey - Im pregnant you Idiot !

Chris - Ohh.. (looks at Nathan ) Dude,
totally not mine !"


GOD, HE IS MARAAAAAAA!



And i died when he left and says: "Looks Like Chris Kellers work here is done."


And nobody answered! =//


I even like the way that he treats Haley... he really care about her..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário