quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Lucas Scott - quotes

-“Regret comes in all shapes and sizes. Some are small like when we do a bad thing for a good reason. Some are bigger like when you let down a friend. Some of us escape the pain of regret by making the right choice. Some of us have little time for regret because we're looking forward to the future. Sometimes we have to fight to come to terms with the past, and sometimes we bury our regret by promising to change your own ways.
But, our biggest regrets are not for the things we did -- but, for the things we didn't do. Things we didn't say that could've save someone that we care about. Especially when we can see the dark storm that's headed their way."
-“Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie.”
-It's always gonna be there, isn't it? You and me.
-Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty this hatred. How did it find us, did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us that we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war, hoping for their safe return but knowing some will be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name...is it your name?
-John Steinbeck once wrote, 'Change comes like a little wind that ruffles the curtains at dawn, and it comes like a stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass.'
-Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always.
A promise. Like a reward for persisting through life so long alone.
A belief in each other and the possibility of love.
A decision to ignore, simply rise above the pain of the past.
A covenant, which at once binds two souls and yet severs prior ties.
A celebration of the chance taken and the challenge that lies ahead.
For two will always be stronger than one, like a team braced against the tempest civil world.
And love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality.
Only an announcement to the world of feelings long held. Promises made long ago.
In the sacred spaces of our hearts.
-If you could go back and change just one thing about your life, would you? and if you did, would that change make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? or break the heart of another? would you choose an entirely different path? or would you change just one thing? just one moment. one moment that you always wanted back..
-Lucas quoting Ralph Waldo Emerson: 'There is no privacy that cannot be penetrated. No secret can be kept in the civilized world. Society is a masked ball where everyone hides his real character and reveals it by hiding.'
-Who knows where life will take you, the road is long and in the end the journey is the destination.
-The heart knows reason which reason does not know
-Do you ever wonder if we make moments in our lives, or if the moments in our lives make us?
-Happiness comes in many forms.
In the company of good friends,
in the feeling you get when you make someone else’s dreams come true,or in a promise of hope renewed.
It’s ok to let yourself be happy,
because you never know how great that happiness might be.
Sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life,
that you expect it to always be there,
because you can’t remember a time in your life when it wasn’t.
But then one day you feel something else.
Something that feels wrong only because it’s so unfamiliar,
and in that moment you realize you’re happy.
-Passion unattended is a flame that burns to its own destruction.
-It doesn't mean anything if you can't hit the shot
-There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up.
-Stephen King once wrote: "Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not. Time takes it all, time bears it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again."
-Have you ever wondered what marks our time here? If one life can really make an impact on the world? Or if the choices we make matter? I believe they do. And I believe that one man can change many lives... for better or worse!
-E.E. Cummings once wrote: 'To be nobody but yourself- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.'
-There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads. The choices we make in those moments can define the rest of our days. And, of course when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back.
-William Shakespeare once wrote: 'Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. It is an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests and is never shaken. Love alters not with time’s brief hours and weeks, but bears it out even to the edge of doom.'
-Robert Louis Stevenson once wrote: You cannot run away from a weakness; you must sometimes fight it out or perish.
-Sometimes it's easy to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, or unsatisfied at barely getting by. But, that feeling is a lie and if you just hold on; just find the courage to face it all for another day, someone or something will find the way and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes, someone to help us hear the music in the world. To remind us that it won’t always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you.
-What's more important? What we become, or how we become it?
-Just think, you could be a big part of someone else's life and not know it.
-Do you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? Makes you wonder how many strangers have pictures of you. How many moments of other people’s lives have we been in? Were we a part of someone’s life when their dreams came true? Or were we there when their dreams died? Did we keep trying to get in as is if we were somehow destined to be there? Or did the shot take us by surprise? Just think. You could be a big part of someone else’s life and not know it.
-As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone.
-Henry James wrote, "Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact."
-John Steinbeck once wrote.. "It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.."
-Sometimes I wonder if anything is absolute anymore. Is there still right and wrong, good and bad, truth and lies? Or is everything negotiable? Left to interpretation. Gray?
-You've ever wonder how long it takes to change your life?
what measure of time is enough to be life altering? is it four
years like high school, one year, an eight year rock tour, can
your life change in a month, a week, or a single day? we are
always in a hurry to grow, to go places, to get ahead but
when you ' re young, one hour can change everything
-Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real, you didn't know what to believe?
-Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swaps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours.
-Some say ravens point travelers in the right direction, some say a single raven is a sight of good fortune to come, but a sight of many ravens means trouble ahead.
-But if you're always looking for reasons not to be with somebody, and you always find 'em, then I guess at some point maybe you should let go and give your heart what it deserves.
-Ida Scott Taylor once wrote: Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering.
-Tree Hill is a place, and if you look close enough.. you may see someone, someone like you just trying to find their way
-Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes, a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment... every part of it... will live on forever.
-It's you. When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me is you.
-At the end of the day it's the choices you make that count.
-Haley fell in love with you when you were a lesser person, maybe you should remember Haley even when she's lesser too.
-Life comes rushing at you from out of the darkness. When it does, is there someone in your life you can count on? Someone who will watch over you when you stumble and fall? And will their love for you help them to guide you to the light?
-You can find the good in anybody if you just give them a chance, benefit of the doubt. Sometimes people disappoint you, sometimes they surprise you, but you never really get to know them until you listen for what's in their heart. that's what we should do. so for all you skeptics out there. prepare to be surprised
-When so many are lonely, as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish, to be lonely alone. - Tennessee Williams
-Regret makes you old, and bitterness poisons the people around you.
-Graduation day, Tree Hill High. A day when we officially leave the refuge of high school and begin our real lives. But what of those lives, as we go into the world? What matters most? Is it about the things we create? The things we achieve? The awards we win? Is it about who we are when we fail?
-Oliver Wendell Holmes once said:
“Many people die with their music still in them.
Too often is it because they are always getting
ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out
-Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically…to those who hardly think about us in return
-Life is short, and opportunities are rare and we have to be vigilant in protecting them. And not only the opportunities to succeed but the opportunity to laugh, to see the enchantment in the world and to live. Because life doesn’t owe us anything, as a matter of fact, I think that we owe something to the world. And if we can just believe…
-Life kicks you around sometimes.
It scares you and it beats you up.
But there's one day when you realize
you're not just a survivor. You're a fighter.
You're tougher than anything
life throws your way. And you are
-Our biggest regrets are not for the things we have done but for the things we haven’t done and said that might have saved some one we card about.
-As we strain to grasp the things we desire, the things we think will make our life better, money, popularity, fame, we ignore the things that truly matter. The simple things like friendship, family, love, the things we probably already had.
-Joseph Condrad once wrote: Who knows what true happiness is? Not the conventional word but the naked terror. To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion.
-People make mistakes, but if they're willing to put the past behind them, then we should too
-I think things would be a lot easier I know if we never left I wouldn't have lost Brooke, twice, and Keith and Jimmy would still be alive.
-There are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroads; afraid, confused, without a roadmap. The choices we make in those moments will define us for the rest of our days. Of course, when faced with the unknown, most of us prefer to turn around and go back. But once in a while people push onto something better. Something found just beyond the pain of going it alone, and just beyond the bravery and courage it takes to let someone in, or to give someone a second chance. Something beyond the quiet persistence of a dream. Because it's only when you're tested that you discover who you truly are. And it's only when you're tested that you discover who you can be. The person you want to be does exist, somewhere on the other side of hard work, faith and belief. And beyond the heartache and fear of what lies ahead.
-Sometimes it's easy to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling. Who's frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. That feeling is a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day. Someone or something will find you and make it all okay. ....Because we all need a little help sometimes.....Someone to help us hear the music in the world, to remind us that it won't always be this way. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you
-Regret comes in all shapes and sizes. Some are small like when we do a bad thing for a good reason. Some are bigger like when you let down a friend. Some of us escape the pain of regret by making the right choice. Some of us have little time for regret because we're looking forward to the future. Sometimes we have to fight to come to terms with the past, and sometimes we bury our regret by promising to change your own ways but, our biggest regrets are not for the things we did -- but, for the things we didn't do. Things we didn't say that could've save someone that we care about. Especially when we can see the dark storm that's headed their way.
-What a frightening thing is the human a mass of gages and dials and registers and we can read only a few. And those perhaps not accurately.
-Truth is still absolute. Believe that. Even when that truth is hard and cold, and more painful than you've ever imagined. And even when truth is more cruel than any lie.
-People are going to label you; it’s how you overcome those labels. That's what matters
-Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering
-[To Peyton] Hey. So I saw Nathan in the shower... yeah, no wonder you broke up with him.
-You ever wake up from a really good dream, try to get back to sleep? Or you got the flu, and you promise yourself that you'll appreciate normal so much more if you could just get back to it? That's the way I feel. I just want things to go back to the way they were
-Look, I wanna throw a party for Nathan and Haley. Ok. You know, everyone's been so weirded out about them getting married that no body's stepping up and saying, hey, it's cool, let's celebrate. We're their friends; we should do this for 'em. And, since nobody plans a party better than you (points to Brooke), and nobody rocks a party better than you (points to Peyton), I was hoping the three of us could work it out.
-You don't have to say anything, just listen. My dad didn't want me okay. Not that he just didn't want to claim me, he didn't want me to be born.
-Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you. How many moments of other peoples life have we been in. Were we a part of someone's life when their dream came true or were we there when their dream died. Did we keep trying to get in? As if we were somehow destined to be there or did the shot take us by surprise. Just think, you could be a big part of someone else’s life, and not even know it.
-Sometimes it's easier to feel like you're the only one in the world who's struggling, who's frustrated, unsatisfied or barely getting by but that feelings a lie and if you just hold on. Just find the courage to face it all another day, someone or something will find you and make it all ok because we all need a little help sometimes. Someone to help us hear their music in the world. To remind us it won't always be this way. That someone is out there and that some will find you.
-...I'd miss the girl behind the red door
-As happens sometimes a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone.
-Mom. I know that you're hurting now more than ever and I don't want to make that worse but I need to tell you something. I lied to you about my heart condition. I have HCM. I need you. I need you now more than ever.
-Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty, this hatred, how did it find us? Did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us, that we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war, hoping for their safe return but knowing that some will be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows, swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?
-‘Who knows what true happiness is,… not the conventional word,… but the naked terror. To the lonely themselves, that wears a mask, the most miserable outcast,… hugs some memory,… or some illusion.
-It doesn't mean anything if you can't hit the shot
-This kid is going to have a great uncle
-Okay, the point is...you want to express yourself but you don't want people to know it's you
-And I didn't die, I couldn't die. Do you know why? because I had to come back and look into those green eyes of yours and tell you I love you, I do, I love you Peyton. You didn't push me away, I came back for you and no matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you.
-Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real, you didn't know what to believe?
-Tree Hill is a place, and if you look close enough.. You may see someone, someone like you just trying to find their place, their way and their self.
-It's you. When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me is you.
-At the end of the day it's the choices you make that count
-Haley fell in love with you when you were a lesser person, maybe you should remember Haley even when she's lesser too
-You can find the good in anybody if you just give them a chance, benefit of the doubt. Sometimes people disappoint you, sometimes they surprise you, but you never really get to know them until you listen for what's in their heart.
-Regret makes you old, and bitterness poisons the people around you
-Suddenly it was as if the roar of the crowd, the echo of the final buzzers, the cheers of my teammates were all sounding from 1,000 miles away, and what remained in that bizarre, muffled silence was only Peyton. The girl whose art, passion, and beauty had changed my life. In that moment, my triumph was not a state championship, but simple clarity. The realization that we had always been meant for each other and every instinct to the contrary had simply been a denial of the following truth - I was now and would always be in love with Peyton Sawyer.
-My name is Lucas Scott. I'm the new head basketball coach of the Tree Hill Ravens. This is Antwon Taylor. He's the new assistant head coach. You want our credentials? (points to the state championship banner) They're hanging right there. I must congratulate you. For some of you, it took only four years to destroy the legacy coach Durham took 35 years to build. Nice work. So, as of today, all 12-roster spots are available. It doesn't matter if you played last year. In three days, we'll have our final roster. If you want to be on it, then I would advise you go hard.
-We had a relationship. We can't pretend that we didn't. But... before that, we were really close friends. There's no reason we can't have that again.
-Let me tell you how you get "always" Peyton. When a man asks you to marry him, you say yes, you don't say no!
-Hey, Jamie Scott! You better suit up too, son

-We all make sacrifices, I mean for the first time in your academic career you're getting b's.

-Lindsey will always be my number two,only because you're my number one ,just don't tell Nathan and Lindsey.
-One of these days you're gonna wake up and have that same ache in your heart and realize how much i love you . and whenever that day is i'll still be waiting for you . and you'll come home to me
-I miss you ... every day I wake up and I have this ... ache in my chest. Sometimes I just sleep in cause I know when I wake up , you aren't going to be there .

Um comentário:

  1. As far as I'm concerned, Shaw was a punk. Cause you know what? Tragedies happen. What are you gonna do, give up? Quit? No. I realize now that when your heart breaks, you got to fight like hell to make sure your still alive. Because you are. And that pain you feel? That's life. The confusion and fear? That's there to remind you, that somewhere out there is something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

    ResponderExcluir